There is a disconnect between where we are and where we want to be.
The goal is a state of Well-Being. And the means of getting there is Behavior Change.
Well-Being will look different on every person. It is not a one-size-fits-all. But no matter.
Well-Being is not for the select few. It is everyone’s prerogative to achieve a state of Well-Being in every facet of our lives: Physically, Psychologically, Socially (Career, Family, etc.) and Spiritually
- Positive Psychology
- Learning,Growth & Development
- Mental Health
- Meaning & Purpose
- Soul Food
- Greater Good
- Higher Consciousness
Living does not happen at our destination. It happens in the journey. It is here that the gift of life reveals itself. And it is in the ‘Doing’ that you and I make our mark and serve our purpose.
I am a Chronic Dreamer. May this Website and BLOG help the Dreamers, You and Me, to master the Art of Doing and to achieve a state of Well-Being while doing it.
What might be standing in the way:
- You struggle with addictive behavior
- You struggle with Anxiety/Depression
- You are your own worst enemy
- You are the master of overthinking
- You get in your own way
- You are consumed with self doubt
- You are a Dreamer but you struggle with the ‘Doing’
Here is what I believe to be a very fitting quote by E.E. Cummings:
“We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that something deep inside us is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch.”
“Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” – E. E. Cummings
We need to give each other permission to:
- Live Authentically
- Be Vulnerable
- Present ourselves as Works in Progress instead of Works of Perfection
- Make Mistakes
- Learn through Chaos
- Face our Fears
- Forgive each other and forgive Ourselves
- To Laugh and most importantly…
- To Love our own Humanness
Welcome fellow Dreamers. Sincerely, TheDreamHustler