I have a wish and a prayer for you. May you…
Stop thinking that only certain people need to speak. Stop thinking that only certain people should be heard. Stop thinking that you have nothing valuable to say. Stop thinking that no one needs to hear what you have to say.
1. Original Thought or the Lack of – I used to think that if a person spoke in front of others about motivation or the matter of spirit, it must be because they had an original idea. But I now know that this really isn’t true.
In fact, if you want to find an original idea, you will probably have to look into the fields of tech, or the sciences. This is where break throughs are occurring with inventions or new treatments for health.
2. To Remind each other – I think that we forget to have Hope or Faith. I think we get caught up in life’s distractions and we forget what life is really about. We forget ourselves, who we are, and why we are here.
We forget that we are powerful and born with a purpose. We forget that is our right…no….not strong enough…..It is our duty to fulfill our purpose, face those challenges set before us, so that we can witness our own growth and strength.
3. The Subconscious Nod – Have you ever noticed that sometimes when you are speaking, or when you look at an audience response to a speaker, they are nodding? I call this the Subconscious Nod. Just an opinion here, but I think we often give this physical response without realizing it.
Now this part is important, and it reiterates Points 1 and 2. This nod does not come from hearing an original idea or thought. Think about it. When we nod, it is usually a physical response that symbolizes agreement.
If we are agreeing with something said, then the thought already occurred and was already present in our own mind. So then why do we nod, sometimes, so emphatically? Why then, are we often energized by this experience?
I think it’s because it reminded us of something that we had forgotten. Maybe it reminded us of who we really are. It reminded us that Love IS more powerful than hate or fear. That we DO have a purpose. That we are powerful and capable. Or something as simple but powerful as Life is worth it and we are not alone.
4. Your spin, Your Personal Perspective and Interpretation – So what does make a thought unique or special? Or….why are their things we heard 10x before, maybe even from our parents, but on the 11th time, it sunk in the way it was meant to?
Well, I thinks it’s a matter of choice in words. Or better yet, the unique experience and interpretation of the truths being told by the story-teller – that being You and Me.
5. Give Permission – We need to give each other permission. We do this in many ways. We can do this be learning, acknowledging our imperfection, and authentically seek the answers.
Each of us needs to share our story. I think we all are at risk of death by comparison. We think that the only way a person can contribute to life is through perfection.
Well, we need to take a hard look at what being a hero really is. My heroes are those that tried, failed, and tried again. We need to give each other permission to fall. Don’t you see? When we fall, we have the privilege of getting back up again. Let those around you witness you getting back up. This is the story You need to tell.
The world is waiting.
Thanks for Reading. Sincerely, TheDreamHustler